Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Well it's a Troll Bead for me then

I weighed myself this morning and was very pleased to see that I have lost 8lb :)

Although having said that it wasn't a total surprise as I always lose big on the first week and as I'd just put loads on over the holiday period it was easy to shift it back off again.

Usually (and yes I have been on soooo many diets I can say usually), I lose well for the first 3 or 4 weeks and then I hit my first plateau. It's getting through that which can last a few weeks that is the really hard thing. I often lose about 1½ stone before this happens and then bang. It then gets to the "what's the point" stage and I end up giving up and putting it all back on again.

So I'll be calling for extra help and support when I get to that point, but in the meantime I'm off to look at the Troll Beads site to pick my next one :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh well done Linz :o) What bead have you chosen?

Chrissie said...

Well done you!!!!!!!! *tsk*

Tina said...

Brilliant!! Well done on that weight loss. Another one for the skinny table at Crickhowell then?