Sunday, June 11, 2006

Is it really June already

It's true you know, as you get older the years start going so much faster.

I can't believe we are nearly half way through this year and that it's only another 2 months and the shop will have been open for 2 years - eeeeeek my life is slipping away.

Mind you hopefully so will my body soon - started a diet last Sunday and when I weighed in this morning I'd lost 5lb (I'm 45 so I do it imperial for all you young whippersnappers who prefer metric :) )

I'm following an online diet which is free, yep my favourite words FREE - if you want to have a look at the site then it's http://www.sparkpeople.com it's an American site but if you work out the conversions for cups and also change a few of the foods around it works quite well. It's got a forum and various motivation bits and so far so good for me.

OK got to go now, must try and do some accounts work tonight - I am the worlds worst procrastinator when it comes to accounts work but I have made a promise to myself to get better so ........

1 comment:

Kim said...

Well done with the weight loss,Linz. You have more will power than me.