Monday, May 29, 2006

Do you ever feel like the world is passing you by

or that you must have your head stuck in the sand or something.

I've just been round reading a few other blogs as I felt it was time I did and I've found out there is a closed forum out there that a lot of "friends" belong to. An alternative art forum that seems to ban people at the drop of a hat and all sorts of other "behind the scenes" things going on that I had absolutley no idea about before.

Oh well, diddly dum back off to my cupboard I think - well they do say that mushrooms grow in the dark

4 comments:

Chrissie said...

Can I come in your cupboard Linz cos I'd never heard of it either...AND STILL don't know WHAT forum they're talking about. AND (more to the point) don't give a flying mushroom either.

Chrissie said...

Not that I don't care about people being banned etc. I just don't care about the forum (felt I had to clarify that statement - LOL)

Chrism said...

What forum........ I am completely in the dark here :( oh well off to bed I think :)

Deborah Duck said...

It's nice being a mushroom, only a problem if you get stalked.