Sunday, May 21, 2006

Oooops I've done it again :-)

Things have been a bit chaotic around here the last couple of weeks, and posting on my blog has been one of the things I've let slip a bit - and yes I've been nagged again :-)

Well what has been happening

First of all I was having one of my blue funk times - I get a bit down every so often and everything and anything just does my head in for a while. Can be the slightest little thing and it really sets me off. No it's not period related before anyone suggests that as it's not monthly. Sometimes it doesn't happen for 6 months and then other times every couple of months - anyway I seem to be through that for now again.

Next it was Alanna's 4th birthday - oh my, just where has that 4 years gone. Only another couple of months and she starts school - eeeeeek. Mind you she sooooo needs it, I feel quite bad some days when I'm really busy as she is such a bright thing and could be even more "there" if I had the time to do more with her. I don't think she has suffered too much though, and I feel good that I've still had the day to day care and contact with her rather than me working and her being in a nursery every day.

What else, oh yeah I finally went to the doctors about my stomach problems and also mentioned my foot as that had started playing up again. I had a steroid injection in my foot last year which worked great, but you can only have 3 of those in any one joint in a lifetime, so the doctor decided tablets for now. Was also given tablets for my tummy, she thinks I am suffering from Acid Reflux - lovely !!

All went well for the first couple of days and then the headaches started, and boy did they. Waking up on and off throughout the night with a screaming headache is no fun. By the third day I worked out it was the tummy tablets that I was on, unfortunately I had taken them later than normal the night before and was still very rough (including being sick) in the morning. Was due at the Newport crop but there was no way I could drive let alone lift boxes etc......

So I'm off those for now as the doc wants to sort out my foot first and then try something else for my tummy . In the meantime I'm trying to lose some weight and eating rabbit food as I'm fed up with being told everything is down to my weight.

Right that was a lot of waffle so I'm going to sign off now and try to remember to get back here again later in the week - maybe I'll have something to say then :)

1 comment:

Chrissie said...

((Hugs)) Linz. Glad your funk has funked off now... :-D