Saturday, March 31, 2007

End of another month

and I just realised that I'd been neglecting my blog again.

So this is just a quick post as I did say I would try not to do that.

A few weeks ago I heard a "describe" yourself question, this one was to choose which biscuit best described you.

Straight away I said plain digestive and when asked to explain why I said it was because there was nothing fancy about me and you knew what you were getting i.e. WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get).

So go on then, what sort of biscuit are you ?

2 comments:

Chrissie said...

Mmmm...a garabaldi. Because I'm fairly plain and simple, but I have this surprisingly chewy fruity bit in the middle - LOL!!!

Nat said...

Aww Linz...I'd have had you down as a "Nice" biscuit :)
I'd describe myself as a Fortnum & Mason Chocolate Pearl biscuit because I'm very classy.....ahem, yeah right!! In reality I'm probably a HobNob- lumpy in shape and a bit nutty!