Wednesday, March 21, 2007

News and stuff :)

Can someone please tell me to say no sometimes :)

OK, I've been trying to get DH to do more with his photography for a while now, he's recently had one of his photographs published in a book and another in a national newspaper. However, until last week it was like banging my head against a brick wall.

Well suddenly he comes out with a suggestion which blew me away. How about seeing if we can get a group together and take them to one of the sites he goes to - WHAT!!!

So next thing you know we are putting a suggestion forward getting interest and then booking not one, but two Photo Shoots with Big Cats, and best of all I get to go too :)

There are still a few places left on one of the shoots so if your interested go take a look here - I can't wait

No comments: