Thursday, March 15, 2007

Whoops

I didn't post last week as I really wasn't feeling like it. Those that know me well know that every so often I get a bit blue and last week was one of those times.

Never really know why and it's not a set regular thing so no putting it down to time of the month or anything like that. Just get a bit low and can't be bothered and everything feels like it's the end of the world.

It's quite weird really as most of the rest of the time I tend to be a half full type of person.

Anyway, thought I'd best post quickly as I hadn't yet this month, and also update the weight chart. Finally ordered my new troll beads today so hopefully will have them by the next weigh in.

Right best go, only just got in from doing the shopping and it all needs putting away once I've finished my cuppa.

1 comment:

Nat said...

Hey Linz, sorry to hear that, but know where you're coming from. Hope you're feeling sunnier now and that those troll beads are as yummy as they sound! xxx