Thursday, February 09, 2006

Finally got Weenie Bits started back up properly

When I changed the shop name over to Crafty Pastimes I always said I would use the Weenie Bits name as a manufacturer and start packaging my own bits. Well at last I've finally got the first product ready.

It's been on the drawing board for a while now, but due to all sorts of reasons I just hadn't got there. However, after seeing how popular the Weavewerks products have become I decided I would go ahead and do it.

So Rags & Ribbons has been born :-)

All I have to do now is cut up lots more of the colours I have sitting here !!!!

2 comments:

Chrissie said...

Yey Linz...you blogger you! You've been TAGGED! (see my blog for the questions!)

Is there somewhere we can see Rags & Ribbons then??

Kirsty said...

yay! Welcome to the dark side Linz lol!

Ooo, just seen rags and ribbons... I'm so gonna have to get some of those next time I'm in the shop!