Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I think I've just blogged

After reading a few other blogs recently I thought it might be fun to have my own and jot down my thinkings/doodlings etc....

So here we are - has it worked - LOL

Yey it did :-)

OK guess I'd better think about how I want to use this blog now, do I just ramble on or do I become serious (yeah like that's really me).

Just sat here at the moment finishing of a bananna milkshake from McDonalds - took the girls to get their feet measured, buy a pressie for their cousins birthday on Saturday and picked up a few things to finish of a project I'm working on (will be released on the site soon). Then decided to have a treat and get us all a McDonalds as we haven't had one since before Christmas - also means no cooking for me tonight which is a big bonus as I'm full of cold and don't really feel like it.

Pondering on what to do later, accounts work which I absolutely loath or look for new products. Well I know what I'd like to do, but I guess I'd best get the accounts work done really.

So with that I'd best sort out the girls (they are screaming at each other as I type) and then set myself up to be bored rigid all night.

3 comments:

Taniwha said...

I think I've just replied to my first blog! I'll keep checking in and keeping up with what's going on Linz :D

Chrissie said...

"I think I've just blogged"...I have some Gaviscon you can borrow for that...or perhaps some Alka Seltzer...?

**Marilyn** said...

sorry I'll b the 1 to encourage u 2 do some moooore shopping.lol. I'm really pleased to see that you have been going from strength to strength.Goodness I remember when u first set up WeenieBits! sending u some Blessings ur way.

MarilynG. (Cheshire)