Thursday, February 23, 2006

Bored, bored, bored, bored

Do you get the picture, yep I'm bored.

Been doing lots of accounts work, boy do I hate it and tonight I decided I'd have an evening off. Trouble is I only decided this at about 8 o'clock and I have absolutely nothing here so I can't play or design or anything.

Gary says I should just relax, but watching telly isn't my thing and I have nothing else to do. I took most of my stuff down the shop a while back as we were trying to sort out the house, big mistake. Think I will have to sort out a mini kit so I have some bits here. Guess I could try sketching, but again it's not really my thing.

OK, will stop moaning now and try and find something to do

4 comments:

Chrissie said...

You are just seriously bad at this blogging Linz!!

Neeeeeeeext! LOL

Taniwha said...

Yep. I'm bored waiting for the next installment.

I'll be back in person to start bullying you soon ;)

Chrissie said...

CRAP with a capital CR. Dear me Linz...NEXT INSTALMENT PLEEEEEASE!!! LOL

Chrissie said...

TWENTY THIRD OF FEBRUARY. It is now APRIL!!!!!! LOL!