Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Must make an effort

OK so I started this blog and then got carried away with other things - got moaned at for not keeping it updated at the weekend.

So I must make the effort and try and get on here a bit more often.

What have I been up to recently ........

Changing bedding in the middle of the night as my darling daughter was sick everywhere - oh bleugh. Poor mite kept apologising and I kept on telling her it was OK and she couldn't help being ill - am I such a horrible mum that she feels she need to apologise??

Went to the Newport crop on Saturday with the mobile shop and as always forgot some things that I was meant to take (big apologies to Julia on that one). Had a good day and the Rags and Ribbons range went down well which was really nice as it was the first "in life" view of them.

Must remember to watch how I do things as I upset someone and didn't even mean to (you'll know who you are if you read this). Didn't even realise that I was doing what she thought I was, but hey that's me all over.

Sunday I went up to Stitches, some really nice new stuff there and got to bump into loads of people that I know and don't see very often so that was brilliant. Didn't stop too long as my foot was playing up again (got a manky toe that won't heal properly).

Put in some orders and lugged lots of catalogues home with me to drool over and place orders later.

Right the girls are stirring upstairs and I need a cuppa (ok so it's my second one), so I best get moving.

Will look at the Tag soon Chrissie, just got to find another 10 hours a day :-)

1 comment:

Chrissie said...

Those Rags & Ribbons were lovely!!

And Linz...I'm aaaaaalways doing that (upsetting someone when I really don't mean to). It eats me up.

If I mean to do it, then fair enough... LOL!

Anyway...well done on actually blogging again.

Chrissie x