Saturday, April 29, 2006

Best do this tag thing then

OK Chrissie has tagged me so I guess I'd best answer them :)

1. 5 things in my fridge

Milk
Cheese
Squeezies (the girls name for the froobe style yoghurts)
Lamb shank for tomorrows dinner
films (gary keeps his unused film in the fridge)

2. 5 things in my wardrobe

Office Suits that will probably never be worn again (and won't fit anyway)
Suede fringed jacket that I love but is way too small for me
Various court shoes that again I'm unlikely to wear
Boxful of teddies - some collectible ones I used to get
Various floaty scarfs that I never wear anymore but still love

3. 5 things in my bag

Ummmm, what bag ?? since I stopped working in an office I don't use a bag anymore

4. 5 things in my car

Cabbage patch doll
Bottle of water
A jacket for both the girls
Packet of scrapbook papers
Various rubbish and junk

5. 5 programmes I would save on TIVO

Ummmm, hardly watch tv but I guess

Doctor Who
Lost

and I can't think of any others at the moment

I think that's it, don't know who to pass it on to though

No comments: