Saturday, April 22, 2006

Small but perfectly formed

that was the crop today :)

Had a great laugh, natter and putting the world to rights today with Rach, Ange and Viv. OK so my language at one point was a bit bad, but the CJ cover that I had envisaged in my head just wasn't working and I got a bit pissy about it.

It was a good day though and with a bit more clearing and sorting out the layout of the tables I think it may have to turn into a bit of a regular thing.

The girls are both much better now and when I got home Alanna was wandering round the front room in just a pair of tights that she'd decided she was going to wear - I could tell that as they were on inside out. It amazes me that my 3 year old seems to be able to put on her own tights, but my 6 year old always seems to need me to help her.

Sabrina was well made up today though as she has finally received details of doing her first ballet exam. Poor mite missed out when all her friends did them as due to me doing so many crops she had missed a lot of lessons. However, now that she goes more reguarly due to Gary agreeing to take her each week she is being booked into the next lot.

OK time to go as Alanna is not settling yet and I really need some relaxation tonight

1 comment:

Taniwha said...

What (*&^%£$" bad language?

Hehehehe! I had a great day, got loads done and came home and finished off my titles for two of the LO's. So when's the next one?

I might pop in and say hello tomorrow, I'm having withdrawal symptoms having not been in all week!