Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Got to see how to make this look pretty

It's very boring looking isn't it - will have to see what I can do to pretty it up a bit.

At home at the moment, Sabrina was not a very well girl at all this morning and so I made the decision not to open the shop. It really wouldn't have been fair on her to drag her down there all day, although we are off down there in a while for me to do a few of the internet orders.

She definately has conjunctivitis with the chickenpox and her poor eye looks so sore. Spoke to the doctor and there is a prescription at the chemists for us to pick up this afternoon so hopefully that will kick in quickly.

Still waiting for the mighty terror (Alanna that is) to come down with it. They were both meant to be going to my mum's this weekend as Gary has a photography day booked on Saturday and I'm at the Newport crop. Will wait to see how things are tomorrow before I speak to my mum and try to work out what's happening.

Sunday we have tickets to go see Hi-5 in Bristol (one of Sabrina's favourite TV programs), but again it's under review at the moment, hopefully though by then she will be "crusted" and we will be able to go.

OK, best battle with the ET's (for those that don't know that stands for evil toads aka my two daughters) and get down to some work.

1 comment:

Chrissie said...

Linz - your new look is tres fetching mah deaaaar!

Crusty chicken poxy children. Yummy.