Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I must be mad

and yes I can see you all sat there nodding your heads (especially those of you that may have seen my deleted post the other day *blush*)

Today Sabrina had some of her friends to the shop for a craft morning - So we had a roomful of young girls (aged between 3 and 6) doing sizzix die cuts, rubber stamping and general crafting - what fun, well it was actually. They had a great time and it was only for a few hours so I managed to survive without actually throttling any of them, although it was close with one of them.

I really do have the utmost respect for how teachers deal with other peoples kids day in day out without losing it - know I couldn't.

1 comment:

Deborah Duck said...

Oh I missed your deleted post *note to self: must be more vigilant.

Glad you had a good bit of craftiness, I couldn't be a teacher either, I have lots of respect for infant and junior teachers, just my two drive me demented at times, and for high school teachers - are you mad!!! We spend years trying to get out of the place, and they want to get back in!