Sunday, August 13, 2006

Just what the doctor ordered

I took the mobile shop to the South Wales crop yesterday and as I usually do there had a great laugh.

This month though I decided that I would have a play with some bit and pieces and also take one of the classes - it was just what I needed.

I felt more like one of the crop than just the shop keeper - and it was great.

Made a couple of bag charms for people and also played with some shrink plastic to make some jewellry bits, I love playing with bits :)

Dabbling with bits and pieces is great fun and it reminded me how much I love making my own jewellry - must dig out my box of semi-precious bits and all the findings.

Had a bit of a rush at the end of the crop though which I could have done without, must plan it all a bit better next month.

Thanks girls - you gave me a great day

4 comments:

Chrissie said...

Lovely to have you sitting amongst us too! :D :D And in 2 1/2 weeks it just had better be sunny or Sian Lloyd's getting another snotty letter.

Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed yesterday Linz! It was a pleasure to sit next to you. Thank you ever so much for teaching me how to make those gorgeous charms. Think it might become a new little addiction of mine! :o)
~*Gems*~ x*x*x
P.S I didn't have a row off dp for purchasing 25 sheets of the fabulous new Gypsy and Lily Kate! He liked them so let me off hehe! :o)

Deborah Duck said...

Hannah said you were making some nice dangly things, but unfortunately the basic grey had all my attention on Saturday. You'll have to show me next time.

Deborah Duck said...

Tag - your it! See my blog