Saturday, August 26, 2006

I'm back


bet you didn't even miss me - see blink and I'm gone and back again. Some would say back like the proverbial bad penny, and others would just shake their heads and walk away muttering things under their breath.


OK so I could do with another holiday straight away, but isn't that what holidays are for - going away, staying up late doing things etc..

Well for those of you that are interested - yes I see you with your finger over that mouse button ready to click away to somewhere else - then we've been away for a week in not that sunny Dorset.

Had a nice time even though the weather could have been a bit better (OK make that lots better on some days), but the girls throughly enjoyed themselves and Sabrina was absolutely over the moon when we went Fossil hunting. At this point I have to tell you that my DH did make a rather rude remark about me when that was suggested - yes he did get kicked. Sabrina is absolutely dinosaur mad so the Dorset coastline which is part of the Jurassic heritage coastline was a fantastic place for her. Alanna enjoyed it too, but she hasn't quite got Sabrina's enthusiasm (yet).

Now we are back and it's just beginning to sink in that in under two weeks my little one (Alanna) goes to school, that's big school as she would say it. I'm not sure that I'm ready for it - she definately is, we'll find out if they are ready for her soon.

She's recently picked up a real accent and on holiday several times came out with " 'ere, oive got something to telly you" - we were picking ourselves up of the floor afterwards as it just sounded so funny coming from a 4 year old.

Anyway, not a lot else going on at the moment, got to sort out lots of US orders this weekend and make sure those that are outstanding are actually doing something so I guess I'd best make a start on that.

The picture at the top is one of the Jurassic Coastline at Charmouth

3 comments:

Chrissie said...

"'ere...oi've got something to telly you" sounds perfectly alright to me, Mrs Liiiiilaaaaaaac ....bwaaahaaahaaa

Chrissie said...

Oh. And for the record. I DID miss you.

hair bear said...

This is a fantastic pic babe, and you look nothing like a bad penny, so glad i could help you out and you needed to get away glad you had a nice time mate.