Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Blooming great


Just over a week ago I got a phone call from Louise who helps to run the Chepstow Pink Ladies club. She asked me if I'd like to take the mobile shop to their February crop on the 1st Thursday evening in February, and also if I'd teach. Yes says Linz, thinking it's ages away. Then I realised it was only just over two weeks and I have soooooo many things to do.

Anyway, in quiet moments (yeah right)I've been trying to put together something to teach and I've almost got there now, so I'm putting a sneak peak on here. You can't see it all because it's still not finished yet. Hope they will like it!



It was weigh in this morning, I've lost another 2lb - if I can keep that up for next week then I'll have lost 1st in a month, fingers crossed please.

5 comments:

Nat said...

Another two pounds?!!! Fab Linz - well done!!! Will we recognise you when we see you next?! xx

Chrissie said...

Slinky minx!

That LO looks very pretty I must say!

Kelly said...

well done hunny on your loss and that page looks delish too x0x0x0

Cath said...

Looks like it will be a gorgeous LO

Spice said...

I look forward to seeing the whole LO