Monday, January 08, 2007

Troll Beads

I saw a post on UK Scrappers recently about Troll Beads and someone said that she was going to use these as a reward system for her weight loss.

Well thought I, what a fantastic idea! So I've ordered my bracelet, lock and two beads (these are a Christmas present) to get me started. I'm waiting for them to be delivered but I'm hopeful that they won't be too lonely for long and that my bracelet will be full before long.

I've decided that it will be 1 bead for every 7lbs lost so it will give me some incentive to keep losing once I get through the first 1st. I tend to find that quite easy to lose, but keeping on going and not putting it all back on again has been another thing.

My first proper weigh in will be tomorrow so I've set up a little chart at the side to start to record my details.

1 comment:

Chrissie said...

Debbie had a sneaky weigh this morning and she's gloating like MAD. You'll never guess...

Don't know that I'm into these troll bracelets everyone's on about. I don't really suit silver very well. Perhaps I can talk my mum into giving me money for every stone!!! That would really make me work! LOL