Monday, July 17, 2006

Just toooooooo hot

OMG how much hotter can it get!!

I'm not a fan of summer as it is and at the moment I'm just a little fedup with constantly being soaked.

OK, it's my fault that I'm well overweight, but I defy even the skinniest of people not to be getting a bit of a sweat at the moment.

And sleeping is a no go area unless like yesterday evening I'm so dead on my feet I just doze off.

We went over to the inlaws for lunch yesterday and then it was my youngest neices birthday party in the afternoon. Not a particuarly strenuous day, but we got back here and by the time I'd fed us and put the girls to bed I was wiped out. Went and laid down for a minute and two hours later I got back up again.

Still didn't get anything sorted out with regard to the girls going to their grandparents for a few days in the holidays - I know what will happen, it will suddenly be September and they still won't have gone. The funniest thing was that yesterday the inlaws were moaning that they'd hardly seen them this year - like that's my fault. Between DH and them it's like banging my head against the wall, probably why there's a head shaped dent in ours then.

Sorry will now step down off soapbox and shuffle away

1 comment:

Deborah Duck said...

Don't get me started on in-laws!!!

I quite like the hot weather actually, as long as I don't have to do anything LOL.