Tuesday, July 04, 2006

My girlies

When I first opened the shop - nearly two years ago now, I promised myself that I would not compromise on one thing. My family always come first !

So in the last week I have shut the shop several times to do things with the girls, last week was take Alanna on her Nursery day trip and today was for Sabrina to do her very first ballet exams.

I haven't attached pictures before so not sure if this will work.

- oooooh it did, here is one that I took of Alanna last week - not that good as she wouldn't smile properly

I like this one better as the light coming through the window just makes it look surreal - well I think so anyway - OK so I have to work out how to place them all a bit better

.


OK on to todays photo's of my little ballerina - she passed by the way and was sooooooo pleased with herself - so was I




Isn't she just so gorgeous

3 comments:

Chrissie said...

Awwww! They always look so great in their ballet gear don't they? Well done Sabrina!! It must be very scary taking an exam like that so young, so very very well done!

Deborah Duck said...

Those ballet pics are crying out to be scrapped. Why oh why oh why did I never take pics when Hannah did ballet!!!!!

ancient clown said...

I AM, Planting the Seeds of creation.
"To give a person a tree is to give them a present..But to teach a person how to make a tree is a GIFT for life."
I AM, not here to teach students, but to study teachers. Crafts for the crafty...helping to put the tools of creation back into the hands of the children.
your humble servant,
Ancient Clown