Sunday, July 23, 2006

WOW that was hard

I recently sent out an open invite on UK Scrappers asking for two more members for my design team. I got loads of fantastic entries and I've spent most of today deliberating over them.

I kept going back and back elminating a few at a time until I whittled it down I to the last few - then it really was crunch time.

E-mails have gone out to the final two so I'm now just waiting to see if they want to accept and then I'll be able to announce them.

Yesterday Chrissie and Julia from Scrappers Unlimited held their Colour Seminar in the hall across the road from the shop - great day and some fantastic layouts. And yes I even managed to do most of the seminar too. Will be looking at booking another seminar for the future, but I want to get the next few weeks out of the way.

Will be exceptionally busy tomorrow as I'm expecting a delivery and I have to turn a lot of it around straight away as it's on pre-order for the UKS Summer Holiday Kits. Oh what joy, very busy day and first day of the girls school summer holidays - where did I put the prozac.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hiya Linz, just wanted to say thanks for my delivery! Fantastic quick delivery as mentioned on my blog!
Hopefully see you in the South Wales crop, love ~*Gems*~ x*x*x